10.15.2006

raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens

these are a few of my favorite things...



i just love this song! and the video cracks me up. sure looks like a bugs life.

also, i just got cable on friday. i do not think i've watched any channel except for bravo. not only are they starting six feet under from the beginning, but they are also doing a project runway marathon...

in terms of who can capture val's heart, someone needs to let jon stewart know he's got some competition. i've found my very own mcdreamy and he goes by the name of peter krause. mmm, he plays the vulnerable and "gifted" nate on six feet under.


i have never, EVER seen a man rock the scruff like this one.

my other addiction, which makes me think things like "i want to bitch-slap jeffrey" and "i wish vincent would shut his pansy ass egotistical pie hole"

project runway, you're in.

and now back to work. graduate school is sure screwing up my blogging. my priorities are SO out of whack.

currently listening: "creep" by TLC, throwback...woot!
currently reading: "diagnosis:difference" by abby wilkerson, highly recommended if you have any interest in the intersection of healthcare and social justice

peace out

No comments: